This blog has now migrated to: www.chris-strange.com.

Thanks!

Monday 7 March 2011

Welcome!

Hi all you internet-browsing people. Welcome to my blog. This is my obligatory introductory post. I'm an aspiring speculative fiction writer from the little ol' country of New Zealand. Over in the side panel you can find a link to the first chapter of my current manuscript, THE CONVERTED.

This blog will be primarily writing-related. Hopefully I'll be able to give a few of you my perspectives on writing fiction, and maybe also engage everyone in some discussion. From time to time posts might devolve into pointless ramblings about life, books, music, current events and anything else that takes my fancy, but I'll try to keep posts as interesting and relevant as possible.

I suppose I should tell you all a little about myself. In addition to being an aspiring writer, I'm also a medical student at a New Zealand university. For the most part, I'll keep discussions of med student life off this blog, except as examples where it intersects with writing.

I'm working towards becoming a published author. It's still in the early stages, but I'm getting submission packages ready to send off, so watch this space!

I think that's enough for now. Any questions, feel free to drop me a message at my email at the top of the page. You'll also find a link to my Twitter account, @CRHindmarsh

Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment